These are Caleb(right) & Justin's(left) Jack-o-lanterns! Sabrina and I cleaned them out! The boys drew the patterns and I helped cut Justin's out. Caleb cut his own out. They did a good job!
They had ideas for costumes but when it came down to it they chose to be a Ninja and a Power Ranger just like last year!
Scary, huh!We had a fun time Trick or Treating in Soulsbyville with some friends. They had a party and all the with kids go out with them, while the others stay and answer the door. The kids were playing speed Trick or Treating- running as fast as they could from house to house. They both have full buckets of candy and beg for a piece after every meal (even Breakfast lol)
We got Josh in his costume a few days later (it was hot and the arms were too long) He looked cute for the pictures at least!
1 comment:
Love the costumes. Being the same things as last year was a time and money saver I bet. The boys are getting big and are as cute as ever. Joshua sure is a cute baby! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment